Re-commented use with the different lines of tyd shades of the Tahe brand: Lumiere Express, Deco bleach, Bonder plex Bleach.
What is it?
Activating Oxidizing cream color.
What does it do?
Activating the oxidized pigment color.
When is it used?
It is used at the time of coloring, mixing with the dye. The mix proportions depends of the type of hair and the results are to be generated.
The color, along with oxygen, make a perfect mix to cover 100% of gray hair.
Low viscosity cream, white, acid pH and lightly scented.
Mix with the coloration. The amount of oxygen depends on the result that we want to obtain.
You can mix it at 20, 30 or 40 volumes, 1+1 or 1+1'5.
For a Superlift mix 1 + 2.
- For Professional use only.
- Contains Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes rinse thoroughly and abundantly with cool water.
- Do not expose to day light or excessive temperatures.
- Use gloves.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep in a cool dark.
- Use caution when the container is opened.
INGREDIENTS/INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium, Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, PEG-8, Pentasodium Pentetate, Phosphoric Acid, Etidronic Acid, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Simethicone, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Parfum (Fragrance).