Post-tint acidic colour ideal for damaged blond hair.
Acidic hair colour (pH7) to tone, revive and add shine to chemically-treated blond hair. Apply to mid-length and ends for ideal infinite shine and soft hair.
Preparation: Use disposable gloves. Use only with peroxide 5 vols (1.5%) or 10 vols (3%). When mixing in a sealed container, open it directly after mixing to avoid explosion and sudden dangerous leaks.
Mix: 1+ 1.5. Do not exceed recommended proportions.
Application and rinse: Use disposable gloves. Do not use metallic recipients or instruments (clips, comb, bowl,etc).
- Apply to dry unwashed hair (if applying the same day as highlights, apply to washed and towel-dried hair).
- Leave for 5 to 20 mins (*)
- Mix and apply carefully, rinse thoroughly, and wash afterwards with a post-colour shampoo.
Application methods (*):
- Highlightswithout lightening the natural base colour: Use peroxide5 vols and leave for 5 to 10 minutes. Apply to damp hair.
- Highlights and lightening the natural base colour: Use peroxide 10 vols and leave for 5 to 20 minutes. Can be applied to damp or dry hair.
- For all-over lightening and dyed hair above level 9. Use peroxide 5 vols and leave for 5 to 20 minutes. Can be applied to damp or dry hair.
(*) Time and vols used will depend on the condition of the hair and the desired effect. Always use professional judgment.
CAUTION: READ BEFORE USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE IN ALL APPLICATIONS.
- HAIR COLOURS MAY CAUSE SERIOUS ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
- READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT DESIGNED FOR PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
- TEMPORARY HENNA TATTOOS MAY INCREASE THE RISK OF ALLERGIES.
- CAN CONTAIN PHENYLENDIAMINES, DIAMINOTOLUENE AND RESORCINOL.
DO NOT USE:
- If there is irritated or damaged skin on the face or scalp.
- If the client has previously experienced a reaction to hair colour.
- If the client has preveiously experienced a reaction to temporary henna tattoos.
SKIN ALLERGY TEST IMPORTANT: Colour can cause an allergic reaction. It is compulsory to follow the following precautions:
- Use suitable disposable gloves while applying and rinsing the product.
- It is compulsory to carry out a skin allergy test 48 hours before using each product, even if the client has used a hair colour product before. If there is any reaction or doubt, consult a doctor before using any hair colour product.
- Carry out an allergy patch test 48 hours before each use of the product, even if the client has used hair products in the past. Put a small amount of about 1cm of colour on the skin behind the ear, using a cotton bud, and leave uncovered for 45 minutes. Avoid contact with clothing. Reseal the tube and after 45 minutes remove the colour with warm water. If any reaction is noted during the 45 minutes, or over the following 48 hours, rinse the area immediately, do not use the product, and seek medical advice.
- This test is an important precaution, but please note that even after a satisfactory test, allergic reactions may occur during the colouring process.
- If in any doubt seek medical advice.
- If the client suffers a reaction during application, such as intense itching, irritation, spots or a burning sensation to the skin, rinse the product immediately and do not use. If the client has difficulty breathing, seek immediate medical assistance. Recommend the client seek medical advice before further applications.
- Use suitable gloves.
- Rinse the hair well after application.
- Do not use metallic instruments (clips, comb etc) during application.
- Avoid all contact with the eyes. Rinse the eyes immediately if any product comes into contact with them.
- Do not use to tint eyelashes or eyebrows.
- ONLY FOR USE with TAHE cream peroxide.
- Use in the quantities recommended.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and skin. Do not use on eyelashes or eyebrows. Ignoring this advice may result in blindness.
- If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. If you wear contact lenses remove them before rinsing with plenty of water.
- Rinse the hair thoroughly after application.
- Prepare and apply the product in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not inhale or swallow.
- If there are any questions about the sensitivity of individual clients, recommend they seek professional medical advice.
- Do not use on beards or moustaches, or for any other use apart from colouring hair.
- Do not use following a perm or straightening treatment.
- Wait 15 days following a perm or straightening treatment before applying colour.
- Do not use on hair already coloured with henna or progressive colour.
- This product is not designed for use by people under 16 years of age.
- Temporary henna tattoos may increase the risk of an allergic reaction. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR ALL APPLICATIONS PLEASE ADHERE TO THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.
CONTIENE / CONTAIN: Aqua (Water), Laureth-10, Glycerin, Laureth-3, PEG-2 Cocamine, Oleyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Ceteareth-50, Titanium Dioxide, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Parfum (Fragrance), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glucose, Lactic Acid, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Ethanolamine, Bisabolol, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Sodium Carbonate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Thioglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol.